On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 at 17:26:46 UTC, Stefan Frijters wrote:
andrei wrote:

* We need to have a battery of multidimensional array shapes along with simple iteration and access primitives, at least for interfacing with scientific libraries that define and expect such formats. I'm thinking rectangular (generally hyperrectangular) matrices, triangular matrices,
sparse matrices, and band matrices.

I too are interesteed in this area as well. Dennis do you only plan to focus on multidimensional arrays only, or will you incorporate the above matrices as well ??

What features are you proposing ?

Nick