On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 05:48:07 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 05:31:51 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 05:07:19 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 04:42:27 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
This version should fix that.
http://gnuk.net/dmd-2.064-beta-new-sc.ini-2.exe

ugh, no now it messed up lib and linker path in sc.ini, lib path was correct, only linker wrong, swap them.

I don't know what to make of mspdb11.dll. Anyone have any advice?

i guess this is due running it without visual studio command prompt, but this can be fixed either by running it or utility script at VC/bin/x86_amd64/vcvarsx86_amd64.bat from console before using dmd.

What's the path to mspdb11.dll?

Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\mspdb110.dll

but don't add it manually, it should be added with VS prompt or that cvars script.

I'm at a loss for how I would anyway. My only option might be to add execution of vcvars to the D2 Command Prompt shortcut I make. I'm going to sleep on this and think about it some more.