Am 15.10.2013 22:11, schrieb Sebastian Graf:
On Friday, 11 October 2013 at 10:57:56 UTC, Sebastian Graf wrote:
On Friday, 11 October 2013 at 09:25:58 UTC, Sebastian Graf wrote:
On Thursday, 10 October 2013 at 01:51:09 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

Take a look at copyFiles option. It copies files e.g. dll's into the
bin directory when compiled. Although keep an option available in
e.g. a subpackage that does not do this.

For more information on what dub can do look at
http://code.dlang.org/package-format.

And how would I go about the import lib? I have to somehow feed it
into the compiler, preferably automatically when referencing the
(sub-)package.

Nevermind, I'll see how far I get with dynamically loaded derelict
binding.

This works surprisingly well. I uploaded my derelict binding on github:
https://github.com/sgraf812/DerelictUdis86.git
Where else should I announce this?

Register an account on code.dlang.org and click on "Manage my packages" below the package list to add your repository (the UI is a bit crude right now but will be improved soon).