On Saturday, 19 October 2013 at 07:24:49 UTC, Maxim Fomin wrote:

Actual definition of safity in D is "Safe functions are functions that are statically checked to exhibit no possibility of undefined behavior. Undefined behavior is often used as a vector for malicious attacks. " I provided many cases where this does not happen.

I know the definition. Aren't we discussing a different matter - your dissatisfaction with the fact that D's control flow analysis does not prevent indirect calls to the constructor?