On 10/19/2013 10:38 AM, Maxim Fomin wrote:
1. most of the cases you provided were not compiler bugs.

Wrong.  Most of cases presented are frontend bugs, since all three
known compilers share the same frontend, they are also buggy.

Keeping being technically incorrect just does not help the discussion. I don't think I _actually_ disagree with you on any major points, but it is hard to judge.

In any case, D is not in a position like C, where there are plenty
of compilers. Most are stack to dmd/gdc/ldc. So, there is no way
to escape from this "just compiler bugs". You can throw "it is
compiler bug, but not language issue" into ...

Just use the proper terms, and you will be understood.