On 2013-10-22 14:38, Wyatt wrote:
I remember it came up a couple times last month as a point of
contention, so I got in touch with Brad about dsource. Graciously, he
says he's willing to "entertain just about anything", and left it to the
community to decide its fate.  This is up to and including passing it
off to someone else.  It's still very high in D language search results
(e.g. there are disadvantages to simply canning it), and it still hosts
planet and a lot of other stuff.

So, as the topic asks: what should be done with it?

It doesn't matter that much to me what happens with it. As long as the projects and source code is still accessible.

--
/Jacob Carlborg