On 31/10/13 05:35, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Saturday, October 26, 2013 08:09:13 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Also, is it correct that Linux dynamic library support is really
starting with this release? There was some before but not quite usable.

It was there in 2.063, but we explicitly decided not to announce it due to how
alpha it was. So, it makes some sense to say that it's new in this release,
though I don't know how ready it is even now.

How ready is it vis-à-vis other compilers? I remember reading that the dynamic library support was DMD-only.