On Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 21:23:36 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
On Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 13:45:57 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Time to move forward with some more reviews :)

Our current victim is std.signal by Robert Klotzner which is supposed to deprecate and supersede existing (and broken) std.signals

Just one question. When I looked on code I noticed this part of code:
private:
    RestrictedSignal!(Args) restricted_;

And first what came to my mind was that I do not know restricted keyword. But than I find out there is no such keyword. So why is there a underscore at the end instead of at the beginning?

private member variable of typeof ( RestrictedSignal!Args )