On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 04:43:24 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:
runtime loading of shared libraries on OSX, so that it works as on linux I see b/10440 fixed in changelog, however does that mean it should work as
safely as on linux? (both runtime and nonruntime libs)

I'm focusing on full linux support for now. Other platforms will follow.
Anything that currently works (Windows DLLs) is fairly broken.

Also, IIRC, I thought 2.064 introduced support for loading D shared libs
safely from D, but see no mention of this in changelog?

We added the necessary low-level bits to support this, but quite a lot is still missing.
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/617
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/658