On Friday, 8 November 2013 at 14:21:45 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
"Thread hijacking" achievement unlocked ;)

On topic of such wiki page - it is kind of nice to have but lot of potential entries are controversial and need some serious discussion (for example, I'd place optional parens there as damaging mistake but reasonable people will disagree :P) before being documented. It risks being biased to preferences of view editors or turn into edit wards :) I don't know what is a good way to do this without devoting too much efforts.

You could allow comments at the bottom of the page, or like wikipedia, add a comments page to the DIP ?