On Monday, 11 November 2013 at 14:10:32 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-11-11 14:40, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

I'm not doing one for warnings. See how the error one goes. The warning one won't stop compilation and pragma msg can be used to fake it.

Yes, but I want warnings to be available in the context parameter as well. That's what I've been talking about all along. It's not just errors, it's all of the stuff that can be added.

Warnings can be turned off, pragma(msg) cannot (at least not as far as I know).

Ah ok, I'll see what I can drum up in that regard then. I guess I was wrong about being able to fake it with pragma msg.