On Tuesday, 12 November 2013 at 20:24:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Again, I'll add that "improving the documentation" helps little unless RTFM is at work :o).

The distinction between good and bad documentation in this context is whether the respective information is discoverable. That is, don't make users ask "How should I have known that?". A warning on the documentation of std.algorithm.sort is good, but an article on floating-points merely included together with the documentation, and not referenced from anywhere, isn't.

I think your solutions are not good. I also think my solution in http://goo.gl/3dGGkf is good. (I know it sounds awful, but I hope you'll appreciate the brevity :o).)

Brevity appreciated :D