On Wednesday, 13 November 2013 at 08:51:18 UTC, Mike James wrote:
"Steve Teale" <steve.te...@britseyeview.com> wrote in message news:sbthddptgdozwiivi...@forum.dlang.org...
I'd like to publicly thank and commend Mike Wey for his hard work and perseverance on Gtkd.

It is now fully up-to-date with GTK3, and with it and D, writing GUI programs has rarely if ever been easier.

If you have not been there recently - http://gtkd.org.

Thanks Mike.

+1

Is it about time to replace digitalmars.D.dwt forum with a digitalmars.D.GtkD one and make it the official Gui for D?

-=mike=-

Same here! I used GtkD and could build a UI (using Glade) in no time. I really appreciate the work that has gone into it so that all the nice features of Gtk3 are available to D.