I'm considering deploying Phobos unstable builds that track new work closely (as opposed to waiting weeks for a new dmd release, or downloading and building Phobos from svn).

The unstable build would be relatively convenient to get via http download and would include the std/ tree and the associated phobos.lib or libphobos2.a file. Also, there would be updated documentation foreshadowing the official documentation on www.digitalmars.com/d/phobos/2.0/.

Is there interest in something like this? Walter granted me permission. If enough votes are gathered, I'll set things up.