Based on "examples/http_server" I get the following errors when I add an external source file:

source/app.d(26): Error: module app function vibe.http.server.handleRequest is private source/app.d(26): Error: function vibe.http.server.listenHTTP (HTTPServerSettings settings, void delegate(HTTPServerRequest req, HTTPServerResponse res) request_handler) is not callable using argument types (HTTPServerSettings, bool function(Stream http_stream, TCPConnection tcp_connection, HTTPServerListener listen_info, ref HTTPServerSettings settings, ref bool keep_alive))
Error: DMD compile run failed with exit code 1

"sourceFiles": [
    "../../project/module/sourcefile.d"
],

I also link to a library I copied to "source/lib" in the server-project folder.

If I exclude the reference from package.config and from app.d it works perfectly fine.

If I include the external file and exclude the line "listenHTTP(settings, &handleRequest);", it compiles (but of course does nothing.

I couldn't find anything on google nor in the documentation about vibe.http.server.listenHTTP

Something trivial, I suppose, but I cannot find it.