On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 at 08:01:23 UTC, Chris Cain wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 at 07:34:26 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
I repeat, sorry if I didn't explain idea properly, see:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mydipbvhfjgvjybcy...@forum.dlang.org?page=6#post-sffdyogipcanorahdtte:40forum.dlang.org

Like Maxim explained, it's a breaking change to force it. Unfortunately, that just can't be done. This is one of those kinds of things that is self policing. If you really want to know when something is global when you use it then use g prepended before your global names. That's what a lot of people do to avoid this type of issue.

Yes, I already understood this.
I just wanted to explain that already apologized for incomplete suggestion.