On Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 11:37:25 UTC, Mike wrote:

What's next for me:
1. Get a GDC toolchain working, although I'll probably switch to LDC when LDC matures.
2. Learn more about D.
3. Study minlibd and the d runtime and program the bare essentials to make D a productive language for the ARM Cortex-M. 4. Help the D community help me, by testing the toolchains for the ARM Cortex-M platform and file bug reports.

Thanks to those who commented on my previous posts. I'm quite excited about this language.

Congratulations from me too.
I just put my old gdc cross compiler instructions in the wiki:
https://bitbucket.org/timosi/minlibd/wiki/gdc_cross_compiler

If you are not going to have your own repository, feel free to send pull requests to me.