On Wednesday, 4 December 2013 at 16:21:25 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 12/4/13 6:12 AM, Daniel Davidson wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 December 2013 at 09:34:27 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
wrote:
On 28/11/13 22:01, Fra wrote:
What would your choice be?

A really good overhaul of the website, forums etc. from a UI/UX perspective. A good number of the problems we have with D aren't problems with the language or libraries, they're problems with people
finding the right information on how to work with D.

+1

I'd pay to see vibe.d entered in this:
http://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

Notwithstanding the gaming that goes in benchmarking, I think not being
present is a missed opportunity.

If you're willing you pay you may want to contact them.

Andrei

No big money, just recent Facebook bounty style numbers. But this task is bigger than many of the bugs. I would not want to insult the contributors with low numbers. It is more for fun and I think done right the publicity is meaningful because the people going to that side are looking for edge.

I would kick in something like $80 to have them get vibe on the site and an extra $100 if/when they beat Go in more than half the benchmarks :-)