On Friday, 6 December 2013 at 17:10:58 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Gentoo and Arch Linux perhaps? I don't remember if Arch uses its own package manager or not. Dicebot can answer this.

Gentoo does not have binary packages. Arch Linux has own package manager / package format but I'd prefer it to be ignored by official releases while I am maintainer - it will just cause me more troubles.

I think Fedora and Ubuntu LTS should cover majority of users for practical reasons. We can't support everything anyway so lets stop at some minimal base.