On Sunday, 8 December 2013 at 10:31:49 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On 08/12/13 11:24, John Colvin wrote:
std.stdio -> std.algorithm -> std.random -> std.numeric -> std.complex.

I'd forgotten that std.algorithm pulled in std.random. Glancing through, I'm not sure it uses it apart from for unittests? So it might be possible to strip out the dependency ... I'll have a look this afternoon.

This could be a useful lint tool to have, checking for imports that are only used by unittest blocks.

This was just from a quick grepping session. I'm sure there are other paths from std.stdio to std.complex. You should run DGraph on it :p