On 2013-12-07 18:53, Andre wrote:
If DStep is the prefered solution would it be possible to also
provide a pre compiled binary for windows? This would make DStep
more user friendly.

=> Just trying to find out what is needed to compile DStep on a
windows machine, whether I need mambo/tango/s.th. else and
praying libclang is available for MS Windows... :)

To build DStep you need Tango, a couple of my libraries (mambo, dstack) and libclang. I plan to make it available through Dub.

libclang is available for Windows. They provide experimental binaries for MinGW for version 3.1 and 3.2. I have already tried to build it on Windows, unfortunately it fails to pass the DStep tests. I think it was a segfault or similar. I haven't investigated any further.

--
/Jacob Carlborg