On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 08:51:47 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
Hi everyone,

lately I got the feeling that there might be at least a higher density of D devs in the Berlin area, at least due to the sociamatic company. And since I am there over the weekend I wanted to suggest to grab a beer sometime.

Anyone in the area interested ?

In theory, yes. but it would highly depend on time/place/weather conditions, as the public transportation service (VBB) tends to repeatedly break down when its "suddenly", "unexpectantly", and "unexplainably" winter every year again.

Cheers,
Stephan

Back at ya,
  Moritz