I've posted a couple of benchmarks involving D previously and received complaints that the D implementation was ugly and un-idiomatic, so I thought I'd seek code review before posting the next one. The code is at https://github.com/logicchains/ParticleBench/blob/master/D.d; it's an OpenGL particle animation, and my D code is essentially just a direct port of the C implementation. Note however that, as the animation is gpu-bound, there's not much scope for optimisation of the code (in hindsight, it was a pretty poor topic for a benchmark, but hindsight always sees farthest and whatnot).