I am guessing I will need to raise issues in the various issue trackers
but:

I am finding that GtkD highlights some issues for GDC and LDC2. One of
the moment relates to gtk.Builder.connectSignals. My code compiles and
runs as expected with DMD, but with GDC and LDC2 the signals fail to
connect.

Also interesting to note that -o- appears to do bizarre things with both
DMD and LDC2 (not an issue for GDC of course).

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder       Director