On Monday, 30 December 2013 at 12:57:57 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-12-30 13:24, Iain Buclaw wrote:

However I'm not sure if the names are sufficient, and whether or not they should really be prefixed with a double underscore to ensure that
they don't conflict with user-declared members (especially the
compiler-generated symbols).

I think they should have some kind of prefix to avoid conflict with user declared symbols and somehow indicate they're special symbols.

I had already gathered that much when I spoke to David on IRC. I was looking for some more concrete suggestions really.

Also Brad, I haven't received any ML messages since 29th? :-)

Regards,
Iain.