On Sunday, 5 January 2014 at 20:48:00 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
Is it possible for the deimos[1] repositories to be added to the dub registry[2] please?

I'm working on a project that uses the deimos x11 bindings and it would be nice to handle building the project using dub. Also, i won't have to distribute the x11 bindings with my project.

[1]: https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos
[2]: http://code.dlang.org/

Yes,

A lot of Deimos repositories are already in the DUB registry. I think they are handled individually and not collectively. I would imagine forking the repository, creating a DUB package configuration, and submitting a pull request would be the best course of action here. If the pull request is not accepted in a reasonable and timely manner I don't think anyone would object to you adding the forked repository to the DUB registry.

Regards,
Kelet