On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 20:22:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 1/10/14 12:06 PM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
I have just rebased and recreated the precise GC fork of druntime the other day: https://github.com/rainers/druntime/commits/gcx_precise2 I hope this has commits that are better reviewable than the last version. I was planning to create a pull request just to make it more
public and get the ball rolling.

What's blocking the inclusion is that the compiler does not generate
proper type information. This pull request is trying to fix it:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/2480
but it often breaks with other commits.

Unfortunately it never received any feedback apart from some
code-styling notes.

Thanks! If there's anything major the community could help with right now, it would be reviewing https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/2480 and then https://github.com/rainers/druntime/commits/gcx_precise2.

Andrei

Is there perhaps the need for a curated* list of top priority pulls that need reviewing?

*by yourself and walter, with perhaps a few other contributors who pull some weight.