On Sunday, 12 January 2014 at 04:05:02 UTC, Manu wrote:
I've just run into this again today. It's still very annoying.
Consider this a reminder? :)

Do you even understand the problem? This is an extremely complicated thing that you are asking, you can't do anything like it in any other programming language that I'm aware of. We have been making progress in making it work over the years, but for AAs it's at an impasse due to how AAs are implemented in the compiler.

This kind of nagging is not helping anyone, it's just annoying.