Le 15/01/2014 18:26, Ali Çehreli a écrit :
Thank you Raphaël!

Seeing it is French makes me very happy. :)

 > I wanted to make sure Ali's book (and then this translation) are ready
 > for the respective reddit announcements.

I apologize for my part for being slow. I am having a writer's block due
to many different but mostly happy factors coming together.

I will get back to the translation soon to complete the remaining two
and a half chapters and add a few missing bits and pieces.

Ali

Sorry for also being slow, it is hard to find time for everything. Anyway, I will try to do my best to keep a decent pace.

I'm happy the translation makes you happy :-)
I was (and still am) also happy to be able to find such a good book on the D language.