There are two weeks left until the DConf 2014 proposals deadline, and time is running fast!

We see great content in blogs and articles. This very group has contents worth distilling into a talk topic on literally a daily basis. (Just look at Adam's "another cool RTInfo trick").

So please consider submitting - people reading this will form the bulk of our speakers. (If you think your topic is uninteresting, consider it may seem that way because we all work on it so it's very familiar. But we're expecting a good number of n00bs this year, and it's always worth bringing new insight on an important and well-discussed theme.)

Deadline is January 31st. Also don't forget reduced-cost ($250) pre-registration expires the same day.

http://dconf.org

Thanks,