On 01/16/2014 09:34 AM, sclytrack wrote:

> ifloat, cfloat ... needs to be removed from the original English version.

That issue is a part of a long list of mostly trivial changes to make. I will get to those later.

However, I am not sure whether removing ifloat and cfloat is the right thing to do yet because D boasts about getting complex floating point arithmetic right because of their presence. Last we discussed the library solution, that issue has not been addressed yet:

  http://forum.dlang.org/post/l6pmbs$1njo$1...@digitalmars.com

Testing the program again with git head... Nope, ifloat and friends are still needed today for program correctness.

foreach_reverse has been the reverse (ha! ;)): I had decided to not mention it in the book but I think people still find it useful in certain cases.

> I might have an issue with the following phrase where a verb equals a noun.
> "Introducing a variable to the program is called its definition."

Thank you; I will rephrase it. I will keep using the adjective "variable" as a noun though. ;)

Ali