This is a great syntax and I am doing this :p.

But there are many many many many issues associated with this (I mentioned that I wanted them natively, templates are problems). The library needed a significant coding and still to match with immutable, support from phobos - it is tough.....

C++ also has some of these implementation (SystemC) - but that did not made it acceptable to embedded systems programmer. Again a library will not allow me to extract last drop from my HW - for every library and everybody :). The internal implementation of these libraries are memory hungry and not embedded systems friendly.

Regards, Sumit