BCS wrote:
Hello Dimitar,

Hello my questio is:

What makes D, D?

For example:

There are more than one compiler for D, so what makes that
interpretation of D, D?

Didn't the implementers of that compiler change and add additional
features to the language?

Maybe I am missing the point, so please elaborate in either case.

I am new to the D community (hope this is suficient as an excuse for
my lack of knowledge :)).

That is a question for a philosopher, right up there with what makes you, you? IIRC the body replaces 100% of it's matter several times of your life. Some parts more often than others.

I suppose the answer would be the same, too: The Soul. DMD's reference compiler currently fulfills that role.