On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 18:05:17 UTC, Sean Kelly wrote:
Support for green threads in std.concurrency is almost complete. I should really just do the last bit of work. I imagine you could try out the idea now though by using the messaging in vibe.d, since every connection is a fiber.

Can you provide any more details? Right now vibe.d uses own implementation (https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/blob/master/source/vibe/core/concurrency.d) - trying to replace with with updated Phobos one can be a good real-world test for such enhancement.