On Thursday, 13 February 2014 at 11:58:30 UTC, tcak wrote:
On Thursday, 13 February 2014 at 11:46:14 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 18:46:06 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 2/12/2014 5:52 AM, Chris wrote:
Do we (still) need any artwork (e.g. DConf)? And if so, what? I can try to
design logos, wallpapers etc.

Need a t-shirt design.

Which colors? Black and / or white? Any other color?

I am planning to do a design with red (or maroon) over white. Less colour, cheap T-shirt ;).

Black and white are usually the cheapest t-shirts. I think white is even cheaper. Keep in mind that the logo has to look cool on black as well, so either it can be converted to white on black, or the red looks good on black too (maybe a brighter / more intense kind of red cf. heavy metal t-shirts :-).