The mac mini used for the D auto-tester has a failing drive (all but failed at this point). I've got the tools to crack it open and a new drive on the way, but until then, the box is mostly dead. It's the only mac tester.

So, to avoid going to go without testing on a mac for several days, I need someone to loan me access to their system. Even better more than one person. Even better, for more than just a few days. Having just a single test host == single point of failure. I don't like single points of failure.

Any volunteers?  Please send me mail.

Thanks,
Brad