On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:41:53 -0400, Brad Roberts <bra...@puremagic.com> wrote:

Personally, I believe that it receiving pull request traffic is a good thing. The lack of _other_ conversations is mostly a sign of lack of activity from the phobos contributors. The amount of github generated traffic is pretty low too, so it's not like it's overwhelming at all.

The same for the other lists.

They could be separated into two lists, but is that what any of the developers want?

The list only seems to capture github commits. I get a ton of emails from github regarding discussion on pull requests. I get probably 25-50 emails a day on github discussion.

At the very least, the d forum page is quite useless. Every message is from "github" and there is no threading. It would be nice I think for the d forum to just ignore messages from github.

-Steve