On Thursday, 13 March 2014 at 08:02:22 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 3/13/14, Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote:
On 3/12/2014 4:01 PM, luka8088 wrote:
How do you nearly lose a client over a change in a development branch
which was never a part of any release? (or am I mistaken?)

The change went into a release.

Couldn't the client just file a bug? We've already agreed we'd make point releases for regression fixes. Client files bug, we fix it,
upload the new compiler, everybody is happy. In the meantime the
client could have continued to use the previous release.

Is there currently a snapshot installers for D? This may be a huge help in these cases. Aka nightly releases based off of commits.