On Thursday, 13 March 2014 at 04:24:01 UTC, Manu wrote:
You and Andrei are the only resistance in this thread so far. Why don't you ask 'temperamental client' what their opinion is? Give them a heads up,
perhaps they'll be more reasonable than you anticipate?
Both myself and Don have stated on behalf of industrial clients that we embrace breaking changes that move the language forward, or correct clearly
identifiable mistakes.

As the CTO of SR Labs, with a huge D2 codebase in production products, I agree with Manu, and I'm stating that we will be happy to spend some time updating deprecated features if the goal is a better language.

- Paolo Invernizzi