On 3/22/14, 23:33, logicchains wrote:
On Friday, 21 March 2014 at 18:47:49 UTC, Pedro Larroy wrote:
Hi

As a newcomer to D, I wonder, how difficult would be and would it be
welcome by the D community to have D's syntax with significant
whitespace and without brackets more like python?

Thanks.

It's interesting to see this being discussed, as somebody recently
created a Go-like language with Pythonic syntax that compiles to Go. The
Go community however didn't appear to be particularly interested in it:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/golang-nuts/-STRYo2Cc0g

...And that is a perfect example of why I don't like Go. The Community seems overly hostile.