Not sure where to discuss this, but what are peoples thoughts on the new layout for the phobos documentation? Link -> http://dlang.org/library/index.html

I made a comment under it, but there seems to be no traffic there.

Is there a thread elsewhere that would be more suitable for this? A few quick google searches didnt show anything up.

My thoughts on the new layout: (copy and pasted to save typing!!)
I'm liking the new layout, its good to seperate out classes,methods etc for each module at the top of the page, giving a simple overview of the module you can see at a glance.

However, one gripe, having the info on each class/method/enum etc in a module on
its own separate page is a little cumbersome.

I think having everything that is in a module on one page makes it easier to find things, as you can use ctrl+f or whatever. Having to go back and forth between the module and its classes is a bit of a distraction no?

Also, how close to being final is this preview?