On 4/8/2014 11:49 AM, Steve Teale wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 April 2014 at 14:10:19 UTC, simendsjo wrote:

I think most of what's needed for stored procedures is implemented.

OK, can you give me a brief run-down on the changes you would like to
see/are working on. Then we can get together and agree on an outcome
that makes the best of both our points of view.

I am not inflexible. When I dropped out it was because there was just no
consensus. Now, I don't give a **ck if there's consensus or not. The
main thing is 1) does it work, ans 2) does it provide what D programmers
might expect in the context of the language features and Phobos custom
and practice.

Those who want something completely different are most welcome to use
our stuff and do it themselves.

Deal?

Is there some specific disagreement this is referring to, or just a general "proposed ground rules" statement?