On Saturday, 19 April 2014 at 23:10:58 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 4/19/2014 5:57 PM, Aleksandar Ruzicic wrote:
On Saturday, 19 April 2014 at 21:44:20 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

- There should be some visual indication of the search box besides the text itself. It *looks* nice as you have it, but practically speaking
it'd be a bit awkward to not be able to see the box itself.

OK, I'll work on a design more, I'll also try to have real designers
involved to help me with these UX stuff.

Honestly, I think you're selling yourself short here. You appear to have a pretty good eye for design.

Heh, that's nice to hear, tnx! :) But I have never before designed a website so I'm pretty skeptical about it.

It seems that years of slicing and coding website designs thought me something, so it's not entirely waster years there.. :)

[snip]
Interesting, first I've heard of it. I'll have to try it out, see if browsers are intelligent enough to *not* make users delete it when JS is off. If so, then that's a pretty nice attribute.

Yep, it' really nice UX element and it works without JS too! :)