On 4/30/14, 3:54 PM, fra wrote:
Can't do nothing but agree. Unless I'm missing something, no destructors
means memory leaks every time I use non-class objects inside a class
object.

If said non-class objects have destructors and are not cleaned up via other mechanisms.

At least current behaviour makes sure that when memory is
needed, everything gets cleaned up properly.

I think this was a false sense of security. There's no "making sure". Due to imprecision a destructor may or may not be called. Also, arrays of structs _never_ call destructors for their elements, which should shock you quite a bit more.

Honestly, this sounds crazy
to me.

s/crazy/radical/

Yes, radical. Because we want to uproot some bad weeds here.