On Wednesday, 7 May 2014 at 15:26:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 May 2014 at 11:40:59 UTC, iridium wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 May 2014 at 06:21:48 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"iridium" wrote in message news:ltcxhbcqltnltbidd...@forum.dlang.org...

Yes. optabtgen now runs correctly. Now another error. I understand the error during assembly: http://itmages.ru/image/view/1652519/5fa513e0

Linker error actually.

The first one is saying it can't find Obj::init which is in backend/cgobj.c inside a #if OMFOBJ and backend/elfobj.c inside #if ELFOBJ.

I'd guess you need to fix the conditioin in cdef.h to include TARGET_HAIKU

-#define ELFOBJ (TARGET_LINUX || TARGET_FREEBSD || TARGET_OPENBSD || TARGET_SOLARIS) +#define ELFOBJ (TARGET_LINUX || TARGET_FREEBSD || TARGET_OPENBSD || TARGET_SOLARIS || TARGET_HAIKU)

And the rest are probably similar things.

I was able to build a compiler. Follow the link to see the result: http://itmages.ru/image/view/1654442/ecbf7af1

Now the problem with the assembly of the druntime... http://itmages.ru/image/view/1654445/31a30d8d

Take a look at my recent patches to add Android/x86 support to druntime:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/681
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/734
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/738

You will need at least the first two to get druntime working with a trimmed down mak/SRCS, then a version of the last pull to get all of druntime to compile.
Which as I collected a druntime. But in the link step, the following: http://itmages.ru/image/view/1655530/a5ca9557