On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 04:11:39 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Today at DConf we learned, once again, that people are doing and
starting amazing projects using D. A lot of which wouldn't have
been possible without your contribution. So I just wanted to say
thank you.

For those who don't know Kenji because he rarely posts on the forums, Brad put up a slide at Dconf yesterday showing the top committers by pull requests over the last three years and Kenji was at the top for '12 and '13. He was second so far this year, after Andrej.

I don't know if he watched the livestream but Walter took a minute to thank him for his contributions.