On Friday, 30 May 2014 at 18:20:21 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
Abdulhaq wrote:

I've created a SurveyMonkey survey to gather stats on D users OS
usage. It only takes a few seconds to answer:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3BJRWP8

We can leave it running for a week or so, I'll keep you updated
on results.

Abdulhaq

No offense, but for one question survey you could easily ask here instead of
SurveyMonkey.

No offense taken. IMO threads tend to go off topic too easily to make them a good tool for surveys. This way makes it very easy to keep focus and gather results. It only took me a few minutes to set it up.