On 5/30/2014 7:56 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I kinda want to get back into writing stuff on my spare time, especially now
that the book is done, but eh, I'm just so lazy and if given the choice to, for
example, go clean up the side of the road with the missionaries or sitting here
reading more reddit, I'll grab the trash bag and hit the street.

I find that going to the garage and working on my car, which has zero electronics in it (let alone digital electronics) to be very therapeutic.

(However, I did upgrade the mechanical spark system with an electronic one. I'm still ashamed about that.)