On Tuesday, 3 June 2014 at 06:39:04 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 02/06/14 21:13, Sean Kelly wrote:

I'm starting to wonder if I
should just try and get permission from work to open source my
parser so I can submit it.

That would be awesome. Is it written in D or was it C++ ?

It's written in C, and so would need an overhaul regardless. The user basically assigns a bunch of function pointers for the callbacks. Using the parser at this level is really kind of difficult because you have to create a state machine for parsing anything reasonably complex, so what I usually do is nest calls to foreachObjectField and foreachArrayElem. I'm wondering if we can't do something similar here, but with corresponding ForwardRanges instead of the opApply style.