On Tuesday, 10 June 2014 at 14:39:25 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
If you can spare the time / HW resources, I'd probably go with Vagrant and Buildbot, but then again I would since I'm familiar with both.

Atila

I stumbled on vagrant a few months ago but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I take it you need a pretty beefy box to use it?

Another thing I was envisioning is a web page that shows test results for each combination so that it is easy for a casual user to determine pyd's status. Does buildbot have this sort of thing?